What is a Cookie
Cookies are alphanumeric files containing small amounts of information, which are placed on to your device when you visit a website. It allows us to recognize your device and store some information about your preferences or past actions so that your next visit is easier. Cookies cannot access any other information on your computer.
This Policy applies to all individuals visiting our website and to all the data that is collected through cookies.
Types of Cookies Used by Us
As for the domain to which the cookies belong, they are either persistent/permanent cookies, performance cookies, session cookies, functional cookies, marketing cookies, targeting cookies, first-party cookies and third-party cookies.
We use personal data captured through cookies to make your interaction with us faster and more secure. They may be used for the following purposes:
- Preferences – Cookies allow our websites to remember the information that changes the way the site behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region you are in. Remembering your preferences enables us to personalise and display other contents for you.
- Security/Optimization – Cookies allow us to maintain security by authenticating users and we may use certain type of cookies that allow us to block many types of attacks, such as attempts to steal content from the forms present on our website.
- Processing – Cookies enable the website to work efficiently. Basis such cookies, we are able to deliver services that a website visitor expects, like navigating around web pages or accessing secure areas of the website.
Your Choices and Rights
You can control, manage cookies on your device and be aware that any setting changed by you will apply to all websites you visit unless you choose to block cookies from any particular site. You will have below controls on cookies generated by our site through Cookie settings:
- Opt-In or Opt-Out for some cookies categories.
- View list of cookies generated by the website under each category.
- Access the website even if you Opt-Out of all cookies.
In this way, you can control your cookie choices using above or system/browser settings as below:
- See what cookies you’ve got and delete them on an individual basis.
- Block third party cookies
- Block cookies from particular site
- Block all cookies from being set
- Delete all cookies when you close your browser
Social Media Sites
We operate the following social media sites LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.