|No of Positions||05|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma/ BE in Mechanical Engineering|
|Technical Competencies||AutoCAD, SP3D, E3D, Plant 3D, Cadworx, PDMS|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Equipment layout principles.
- Piping study & conceptualization of major equipment’s such as column, shell & tube heat exchanger, air cooled exchanger, pump, heaters, compressors flare system, pipe rack piping, CV stations.
- skid mounted units, interfacing with vendor package battery limits.
- Equipment and piping modelling.
- Stress comment incorporation & pipe support modelling.
- Knowledge of materials of construction, valves, and piping specialty items.
- Interfacing with other disciplines, conducting model review.
- Vendor drawing review.
E3D & S3D designers should have
- Experience in Equipment modelling.
- Experience in Piping modelling.
- Drafting of 2D drawings.
- Knowledge about layout and supporting is required.
Workflow: Knowledge of EPC company work processes related to piping and layout engineering, inter discipline workflow during basic or detail engineering.
|Job Category||Oil & Gas|