This Privacy Statement articulates the privacy and data protection principles followed by TAAL Tech India Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “TAAL Tech”) with regards to the personal information of its customers, prospects, partners, employees (current or former employees, trainees), applicants, contractors and vendors and Board of Directors, whose personal information are processed by TAAL Tech in accordance with the applicable laws on data protection.
This policy describes the means and purpose(s) for personal data collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage and other processing activities as it concerns TAAL Tech’s data subjects.
Purpose Of Processing:
TAAL Tech processes your personal data (Name, Job Title, Company, Country, Phone No and Email) to provide you with the products and services relating to its business for the following purposes:
- To receive and respond to your communications and requests;
- To consider you for potential job openings within our organisation;
- To improve website performance and user experience;
- To identify the right set of prospects and target accounts;
- To carry out market research, marketing campaigns and notify you about promotional offers and general marketing;
- To comply with our obligations under applicable laws;
- To investigate, and assist with the investigation of, suspected unlawful, fraudulent or other improper activity connected with the services (including, where appropriate, dealing with requests from regulatory bodies for the sharing of information).
In compliance with applicable law, TAAL Tech ensures that access to your personal data is restricted to only necessary persons/entities on a strictly need-to-know basis. The persons/entities having access to your personal data including to its employees, sub-contractors, auditors, system admin, law enforcement or regulatory body which assists us in providing the services or otherwise need to know such information.
Data Retention Period:
TAAL Tech will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the services you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as performance of a contract, complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our policies.
If You Use Our Website:
We collect certain information about you, which may include your personal data when you browse our website, such as your browser type, operating system, error logs from server, Operating System (OS) logs from Google Analytics and other similar information. Such aggregated information does not allow us to identify you, and is used by us to administer the website, monitor our website’s use, analyse trends and gather general information about the use of our website.
Please note that without your personal data, we will not be able to provide you with the full range of our services that you are interested in.
For questions, comments or complaints, please contact us via e-mail [email protected]