|Role||Sr./Jr. Design Engineer-Electrical|
|No of Positions||08|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ Diploma – Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Technical Competencies||Revit MEP, BIM360, Auto CAD MEP, Ms Office, Navisworks manage, dialux, Comcheck, AGI32, Visual, Elum|
|Must Required Skill||Proficient in Revit MEP, Navisworks manage|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of Building Electrical system design nomenclature, design techniques, materials, details, system components related to engineering systems and building codes.
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret technical documents, specifications, technical procedures.
- Understand the buildings Electrical system design & BIM Modeling.
- Understands and identifies project requirements and performs independent technical work on basic tasks within one’s own discipline.
- In-depth knowledge in Electrical detail design and Schematic preparation.
- knowledge electrical distribution systems.
- Lighting and power circuit design, Switching, energy compliances, Load list preparation, panel schedule.
- Knowledge in Cable tray, Breaker and conduit sizing.
- Knowledge in Co-ordination with other MEP works.
- Hands on experience in MEP BIM modeling.
- BIM360 experienced MEP modeler.
- Conversion of Revit models to other formats such as CAD, DWF & PDF.
- Preparation of Project Setup in REVIT MEP.
- Creating Multiuser work sharing environment in Revit MEP.
- Creating the Revit Families with Parameters.
- Generating sections/schedules/schematics in models.
- Populating Fabrication drawings, Shop Drawings, GFC Drawing and Combined Drawing.
- USA project experience is added advantages.
- Strong communicator who effectively conveys scope and coordination items to clients, vendors, and co-workers.
- Provide regular work status updates, including risks or concerns to the manager.
|Job Category||Civil & Infra|