|Role||Senior Project Lead|
|No of Positions||01|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering|
|Location||The Woodlands, TX|
|Technical Competencies||REVIT, AGI & Navis Work|
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for Design, implement and support services to generate MEP & Low Voltage Services (ICT & AV) constructions drawings using diverse technical codes such as NEC, IECC, and Local Building Codes) and using Modelling Software such REVIT, AGI & Navis Work.
- Review of MEPF engineering deliverables from offshore team.
- Basis of Design reports, design calculations (AGI reports, Comcheck & Title 24) and drawings.
- Coordination level understanding of other services such as Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing and Technology Services (Telecom, SEC, &AV) in delivering Bid, Permit and Construction drawings.
- Development of organizational level outsourcing and delivery standards for various aspects of MEP design.
- Travel and relocation possible to unanticipated client locations throughout the U.S.
|Job Category||Civil & Infra|