- Oil and gas
- Food and Beverages
- Water treatment
- Special purpose machines
- Robotics and material handling
- Power and Utilities
Our engineers are familiar with wide range of PLC, CNC, servo drives, HMI , SCADA etc. with various platforms like Siemens, Allen Bradley, GE, Honeywell, Mitsubishi, ABB, Fanuc, KUKA etc.
Our engineering and software development teams are experienced and extremely well trained so that they are able to provide reliable and robust solutions to our customers. Our teams also possess and in-depth understanding of the applicable industry standards including IEC (e.g. IEC 61131, 61850), UL standards (e.g. UL508), ATEX and SIL 2, SIL 3 .
- Cost effectiveness – We are very focused on deliveries. Our goal is to reduce your costs and provide a quick turnaround time.
- Risk Reduction – Our task is to provide your organization with increased manpower flexibility and enhanced agility to adapt and respond to market fluctuations
- Functional Design Specifications
- Control Architecture
- Model based development
- Plant modeling
- Control Cabinet Design
- Electrical Schematics
- Electrical Wire Harness Design
- Algorithm Development
- PLC Programming – Ladder Logic, Structured Text, FBD
- SCADA & HMI Development
- Factory Acceptance testing, review, troubleshooting
- SW-HW integration
- Onsite Commissioning
- Site Acceptance Test
Programming Tools: Step 7, Faldic, CoDeSys, Twin-CAT, RS Fanuc, RSlogix500/5000, B&R Automation, CX Programmer, Indralogic.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Embedded, Structured Text, Ladder logic, Functional Block, Graphical, sequential flow chart.
HMI/SCADA Tools: CIMPLICITY, WINCC, Visualization, Wonderware, VI - composer
Robots: KUKA, ABB, FANUC, YASKAWA